To win a gold medal, you will need to
1) complete the activities start and end audits
2) make some good energy, carbon, water or waste savings in your
3) post regular blogs in different formats
4) post a lessons learned blog.
The savings you make and the number and type of blogs that you
post, influence the medal you will win
An example of a gold activity medal award:
- You ran the Goodbye Standby! activity and successfully cut the
number of devices left on standby in your school by 75%. You have
20 entries on your blog with a variety of videos and images and
have posted a lessons learned report.
To win a bronze medal, you will need to:
1) complete the activities start and end audit
2) blog about the activity.
The savings you make and the type and number of blogs that you
post, influence the type of medal that you win for most activities.
Savings are not calculated for Bug Hotel, Energy Mix and our
Climate Science activities
An example of a bronze activity medal award:
- You ran the Lose your Bottle activity and uploaded between 5
and 10 blog entries with some videos or images.
You will lay the foundations for other pupils to make even
greater savings and the opportunity to win silver or gold