March 31, 2012
We have submitted a Lessons Learned Report for this activity.
- What was the biggest challenge you faced?
We had to make sure everyone knew what to recycle in which bin.
- How did you overcome this challenge?
We did assemblies for the different classes and used pictures to help the little children. The compost bin had fruit and fresh food pictures and the recycle bins had plastic, paper and can pictures.
- What advice would you give to other schools about this activity?
It was great fun and everyone has joined in with the activity from the parents to the smallest children and teachers.
- How easy did you find this activity?
- How interesting did you find this activity?